Re: [gpm] New preferences UI
- From: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- To: Matthew Garrett <mjg59 srcf ucam org>
- Cc: gnome-power-manager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gpm] New preferences UI
- Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 07:52:58 +0000
On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 21:16 +0000, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> 3) Why do we have so many panes by default now? It makes the UI look
> significantly more intimidating, and while creative use of white
> was kind of cool in 90s publishing, I think we're past that stage
> Even if we don't remove the options that seem fairly pointless, we
> still collapse it down to three for the common case.
Checkout CVS - I've made things a lot simpler.
] [Thread Prev