Getting the dreaded "Synchronization failed!" error

Running Fedora 17 with the following:

	Evolution v3.4.3
	gnome-pilot v2.91.93-5
	gnome-pilot-conduits v2.91.93-3
	gnome-pilot-eds v2.91.93-5
	pilot-link v0.12.5-11

The only thing I could find related to different timezones.  Both my
Pilot and Evolution are set to America/New_York.

I'm looking for other things to look at or how to debug this problem
(any environment variables I can set to trace what's happening in
gnome-pilot-*?)

My last resort is to pull down source code and have a look around, so
I'm looking for anything else I could do before that.

--
Adam (adam csh rit edu)