Re: Current status (birthday supported?)

Hi,

On Wed, 2011-05-11 at 08:11 +0800, Oon-Ee Ng wrote:
> Thanks Matt,
>
> A follow-up question, I'd assume that supporting birthdays is a matter
> of upgrading the vCard version supported (I'm assuming that's the
> internal format)?

No, supporting birthdays is a matter of rewriting the
"address-conduit.c" conduit to use the pilot-link "Contacts" API instead
of the original "Address" API.  The PalmOS 5 release introduced Contacts
and changed the API, and database format, from the original AddressDB
format.

Matt