installing

Hello Pilotists,
   Should I update my gnome-pilot and gnome-pilot-conduits?
Currently  I'm using...
Evolution 2.30.3
pilot-link 0.12.5
gnome-pilot 2.0.17-r1
gnome-pilot-conduits 2.0.17

   I use Gentoo and emerged Evolution w/ the pda USE flag, so it would
pull in pilot-link, gnome-pilot, and gnome-pilot conduits. it pulls in
the versions above... the newest versions are in Gentoo portage ...
gnome-pilot-2.32.0 and gnome-pilot-conduits-2.32.1 (marked ~86 for not
stable rated yet)
  My other question is...
 Do I need to re-emerge Evolution after updating gnome-pilot and
gnome-pilot conduits?  (I'm guessing that its worth my while to update
because of the address book conduit patches?)

   ((thanks go out to Matt and all for your amazing diligence w/ the
bugs, and the seemingly long time it took for upstream to respond))
--
Best Regards,
                          ~david