Re: Building gnome-pilot

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Colin Williams <lackita gmail com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I thought I'd try to do a bit of development work on gnome-pilot,

------------------------------------  excellent !  ----------------------------
I haven't synced for the most of 2 years (my wife neither) , We still
use them alot. (we both use NVBackup by Alex Pruss)  I had gnome pilot
working before on a different computer. So setting it up this latest
time was " alittle" easier.
  (I almost have  Access' desktop 6.2 running in .wine... all works...
except the actual pim!  so other than a need for a palm conduit for
EWallet, that works Palm desktop running in wine, I'd be happy w/ just
using Evolution)
  My experiance setting up Evolution sync this time worked w/just 3
separate installs!
I'm syncing a lifedrive w/ wifi to Evo, and its working now, but I'd
like to see the gnome conduits  flourish!
    Glad your all still here!

--
Best Regards,
                          ~david