Re: error message at gpilotd initialization

Landis,

Just to be explicit: what you need to do is to fire up the gnome pilot
configuration applet (either via your configuration menus, or run
"gpilotd-control-applet" from a terminal window).

Then, under the 'devices' tab, you need to edit the port, and where it
says "/dev/pilot" you need to choose "usb:" from the dropdown menu.

That should be all you need to do, but let us know how you get on.

Matt