admin: apologies if you're trying to contact the list owner

The "gnome-pilot-list-owner" address is currently receiving a huge
volume of mail.  This is because spammers have chosen to use
"gnome-pilot-list" and "gnome-pilot-list-owner" as their forged "from"
address for outgoing spam.  On Friday we received over 1,000 messages.

Apologies if you have been trying to contact the list-owner address, as
genuine messages are likely to get lost in the noise just at the moment.
Please feel free to cc me at this address if you have been ignored.

Regards,

Matt

Matt Davey        Two cannibals eating a clown. One says to the other
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 	"Does this taste funny to you?"