Re: Gnome-Pilot on Kubuntu

David A. Desrosiers wrote:
On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 15:01 -0800, Rick Knight wrote:
Can anyone tell me why I'm getting this error and, more importantly,
how to get past it?

Did your build of gnome-pilot-conduits complete cleanly? Is it in the
expected location?

David, Thanks for your reply.

I installed gnome-pilot-conduits in /opt/gnome2. This is the same location I used for Evolution. I built with these commands...

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/gnome2/lib/pkgconfig \
./autogen.sh \
--prefix=/opt/gnome2 \

make
sudo make install

The build completed successfully. I'm trying to build gnome-pilot the same way.

Thanks,
Rick