Re: Gnome-pilot for non-PalmOS devices

Hi,

I am not a developer, but why not check out Funambol and see if there is
something to add, or whether it is already covered?

We really need one good app that will handle PalmOS and Windows mobile
with Linux, and with Nokia's direction we need to make sure that Linux
can work with Linux.  Unlike that awful set up in the Sharp Zaurus with
Linux OS - Windows sync was excellent, Linux synch was appalling.

Cheers
Andrew Greig