Installing Files with multiple PDAs

Hi,
I have just installed a 2nd PDA on gnome-pilot. Synchronization with
Evolution works great, but installing files (.prc, .pdb applications) is
a problem. I use drag-and-drop to the applet with the result that
nothing is installed. Using gpilot-install only wants to install on the
device0. Manipulating file ~/gnome-pilot.d/queue manually allows
synchronizing also with the 2nd device. So the issue is, that it is
currently not possible to tell which device the file shall be installed
to.
Regards
--
Dietmar