Palm Life Drive and Evolution Pilot

Hi all,

My struggle to get a Palm Life Drive working under libusb has been going
on for over a year.  I have resigned myself to the fact that I will have
to continue to work with visor because even if it is slower it works for
me.

The problem now is to figure out why gnome-pilot will not sync with the
Palm Life Drive, when Jpilot and Pilot-xfer both work under visor.

I removed the blacklisting of visor, visor shows up in my lsmod, The
LifeDrive is listed in the Visor script, even /dev/pilot is seen during
a hot sync attempt.

I ran the Gnome-Pilot applet to set it all up, but it times out.  I have
just updated to Evo 2.22.0 via Mandriva Auto update (Evolution and
Evolution-Pilot).

What information would you like me to gather, to assist in the solution
of this problem, please?

Andrew Greig
Melbourne, Australia