Re: Further dev work?

On Wed, 2008-01-02 at 10:36 -0500, Evan wrote:
> I installed all of the ones you mentioned, all of their dependencies
> and recommended packages.
>
> I've gotten most of what I think I need installed, but the autogen.sh
> fails with the following: "configure: error: Unable to find
> pi-version.h" I did a couple of searches in synaptic, but nothing
> turned up. Which package(s) do I need to install now?

libpisock-dev

You can install 'apt-file' to make it easier to find packages supplying
particular files:
  apt-get install apt-file
  apt-file update
  apt-file search pi-version.h

Matt Davey   Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is interesting,
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 	     what they conceal is vital. -- Kenneth Clarke