Re: Future of gnome-pilot?

Hello!

As I was curious if gpilot would sync especially birthdays in (near)
future, I found this thread.

J-Pilot has just a new release, which can greatly sync all new
PalsOS5-Fields, even pictures work great!

The question could be also stupid, but why can't you coopearate with
j-pilot? Isn't it possible to integrate this code in gpilot? or look at
j-pilot's code and know how to to that in gpilot?

So, but anyway: Thanks for your work, I'm using it for many years!!!

Best regards
Andreas Ritter