Re: Problems with file conduit and Treo 680

> I have the same timing issues with a Treo 700p, but worse, because if I
> don't pause the gpilotd daemon before plugging in to charge (no
> hotsync), it infinite-loops.  With pilot-xfer, I need to hit hotsync 1-5
> seconds before running pilot-xfer.  This is with libusb instead of
> visor, I can't get visor to work at all with the 700p.

Adam,

Do you get into an infinite loop if you start pilot-xfer before plugging
in the 700p?  If not, we should try to find out how gpilotd gets
stuck.  Have you tried attaching with gdb and seeing what bit of code
it is in via a stack trace?

I guess the pilot-link people should try to see how they can distinguish
the charging connection from a sync attempt...

Matt