Re: MAL conduit doesn't work

On 火, 2007-10-16 at 13:40 +0100, Matt Davey wrote:
> I have just dusted off my avantgo setup and successfully synced with
> gnome-pilot 2.0.15.  Make sure you are using an up to date version of
> libmal.prc, avantgo.prc and MobileLink.prc which you can get from the
> Avantgo website (just install the windows .exe and you'll find
> the .prc
> files installed under the Avantgo folder).  The OS4 versions I used to
> use crashed on my OS5 Clie.  After installation I opened up the
> AGConnect app on the palm and put in 'sync.avantgo.com' on port 80,
> filled out my username and password, and successfully synced.
>
> Hope it works for you,

I had high hopes, but no go. I still get
MALconduit-Message: MALconduit 0.9-2.0.4
MALconduit-Message: TASK : Connection successful...
MALsync Invalid login.  Please check your username and password and try
again.
cancelled = false, verbose = 0

I'm using gnome-pilot 2.0.15, pilot-link 0.11.8 on a Palm M515 with
PalmOS 4.1.
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- slu .at. ccsr.uchicago.edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR