----- Original Message -----
From: Evan
Time: 10-10-07 22:13
> I'm syncing a Z22 on Ubuntu 7.10 beta, and it works fine for me with the
> visor module on either jpilot or gnome-pilot, as long as I set the
> device to /dev/ttyUSB1.
>
> What version numbers can I provide that might help?

Hmm, I couldn't get the z22 syncing anymore with the visor module,
whatever I tried. That's why I started working on libusb, which is now
partially working.
Assuming ubuntu 7.1 is pretty new, I think this will also include a very
recent kernel. Can you give me which kernel and which udev version you
are using?

Kind regards,
Tom Billiet