Re: Conduit enlightenment

--- rttrent <rttrent hiwaay net> wrote:
<snip>
> Even were I running Evolution I do not see conduits for general
> applications other than Address, Calendar, Memo and Todo although I don't
> know what MAL or file is for.

As the other questions seem to be answered, I'll answer the MAL and file
questions. MAL is the conduit to sync with AvantGo. Check out www.avantgo.com.

The file conduit allows files to be installed on the PDA the next time a sync
occurs. The program gpilot-install-file (command line only) is able to queue up
files for later installation. I also believe that you can drag a file onto the
gnome-pilot applet and queue files for installation that way, but I haven't
tested that myself in a while.

Nathan

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs