Re: Conduit enlightenment

Greetings,

On Sat, 2007-11-17 at 13:17 -0800, rttrent wrote:
> Must I switch to Evolution to protect my TX?  I simply want to backup the
> machine and be able to restore it in case of corruption.   Thanx for any
> suggestions.

The Backup conduit should do what you need, and does not require that
you even install evolution or its conduits.

A number of others don't require evolution either.  I've used MemoFile
(copy your Palm memos to text files) since long before I switched to
evolution.

Cheers,
-Adam

Engineering consulting with open source tools
http://www.opennovation.com/