Re: Conduit enlightenment

Evolution is not needed to simply backup/restore your palm. All you need for that is the Backup Conduit. Evolution is needed if you want to access your address book, memos, etc. on the computer. The Backup conduit will back up the raw address, memo, etc. files, but the evolution conduits for those are what converts those files into files Evolution can read.

I too am curious to find out what the MAL conduit is.