Re: Home < - > Office Sync

Sorry for top posting.

Rusty gives a good run through of some examples of syncing to two
computers.  The main effect is that if you have made changes to a record
on the palm and on the sync target, the changed records should be
duplicated.  If you are syncing to two different machines and make
changes on the desktops as well as your Zire, this duplication could
happen quite frequently.

Matt