Re: gpilot sync crash by syncing the ToDo

Daniel,

Glad that we have a diagnosis.  I have added a note to the redhat
bugzilla ticket to suggest that the required patch could be added to the
evolution package for fc7.  There is no evolution release on the 2.10.*
line that includes the patch, which was committed in September.  I think
you would need 2.11.92+ or 2.12.x.

Matt