Re: etodo and ememo not synchronizing at all

Am Donnerstag, den 15.03.2007, 18:15 -0700 schrieb Nathan Owens:
> --- Marcio Cordero <marciocordero gmx net> wrote:
>
> > Hi all
> >
> > I have this very strange problem for a long time and would finally like
> > to find an answer.
> >
> > I can sync prefectly my calendar and contacts but not my memos and
> > todos. I hard-resetted my palm a few days ago and did a "copy to PDA"
> > sync in the hope of solving the problem: It did copy but since then,
> > it's the old story: not able to sync and not working even if I try to
> > copy to PDA or to the PC.
> >
> > Syncing doesn't show any errors at all and sometimes todos get synced
> > but if it ever happens, it's always randomly and happens from the palm
> > to the PC. I setup ememo and etodo to sync private records as well. I'm
> > synchronizing through USB cable.
> >
> > If you need further infos, let me know.
> >
> > My setup: Mandriva 2007 with Evolution 2.8.0, gnome-pilot and
> > gnome-pilot-conduits 2.0.14, pilot-link 0.12.0
> > Palm device: Treo 650 with orange customizations
>
> I've been successful with this setup on a Tungsten E.
>
> Can you run gpilotd in a command window (should be in /usr/lib/gpilotd for the
> Mandriva install)? If you send that output to the list, it should help diagnose
> the problem.
>
> If you're using the gnome-pilot applet, you'll have to stop it and kill gpilotd
> before being able to start gpilotd in a command window.
>
> Nathan Owens

Hi Nathan

I get the following:

ememoconduit-Message:

ememoconduit-Message: pre_sync: Memo Conduit v.0.1.6
ememoconduit-Message: Memo Conduit v.0.1.6
ememoconduit-Message:   Using
timezone: /softwarestudio.org/Olson_20011030_5/Europe/Zurich
ememoconduit-Message: num_records: 10
add_records: 0
mod_records: 0
del_records: 0

ememoconduit-Message:   Current URI
file:///home/marcio/.evolution/memos/local/system
(file:///home/marcio/.evolution/memos/local/system)

ememoconduit-Message:     doing fast sync

ememoconduit-Message: for_each_modified beginning

ememoconduit-Message: iterating over 0 records
ememoconduit-Message: no events
ememoconduit-Message: post_sync: Memo Conduit v.0.1.6
ememoconduit-Message:

etodoconduit-Message:

etodoconduit-Message: pre_sync: ToDo Conduit v.0.1.6
etodoconduit-Message: ToDo Conduit v.0.1.6
etodoconduit-Message:   Using
timezone: /softwarestudio.org/Olson_20011030_5/Europe/Zurich
etodoconduit-Message:   timezone set
to : /softwarestudio.org/Olson_20011030_5/Europe/Zurich
etodoconduit-Message:   Got default component: 0x821a4d0

(gnome-pilot:14868): gpilotd-WARNING **: Synchronization failed!

That last line doesn't help much, does it? Should I try to increase the
debug level?

Regards
Marcio Cordero