Re: etodo and ememo not synchronizing at all

--- Marcio Cordero <marciocordero gmx net> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I have this very strange problem for a long time and would finally like
> to find an answer.
>
> I can sync prefectly my calendar and contacts but not my memos and
> todos. I hard-resetted my palm a few days ago and did a "copy to PDA"
> sync in the hope of solving the problem: It did copy but since then,
> it's the old story: not able to sync and not working even if I try to
> copy to PDA or to the PC.
>
> Syncing doesn't show any errors at all and sometimes todos get synced
> but if it ever happens, it's always randomly and happens from the palm
> to the PC. I setup ememo and etodo to sync private records as well. I'm
> synchronizing through USB cable.
>
> If you need further infos, let me know.
>
> My setup: Mandriva 2007 with Evolution 2.8.0, gnome-pilot and
> gnome-pilot-conduits 2.0.14, pilot-link 0.12.0
> Palm device: Treo 650 with orange customizations

I've been successful with this setup on a Tungsten E.

Can you run gpilotd in a command window (should be in /usr/lib/gpilotd for the
Mandriva install)? If you send that output to the list, it should help diagnose
the problem.

If you're using the gnome-pilot applet, you'll have to stop it and kill gpilotd
before being able to start gpilotd in a command window.

Nathan Owens

Get your own web address.