Re: Help with palm

Let's try this again - sorry for the delay (thanks for e-mailing me about not
getting a response - much better than letting this die).

--- Xavier Pegenaute <xpegenaute telepolis es> wrote:

> Ok,
>
> About the personal data in the pdb file, in the last mail I have not
> written all the output, after these strings there was my contacts data.

OK. That's good that the information is there.

> My palm is the LifeDrive model.

Matt: have you heard of problems with the LifeDrive? I remember seeing
something on the list a while ago (though I don't think it was related to this
problem), but nothing comes up when searching the archives.

> BTW, is it possible to tell me where is the code that do the parsing of
> fields?

The latest version of the addressbook conduit is at
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/evolution/trunk/addressbook/conduit/address-conduit.c?revision=33630&view=markup

The version that comes with Evolution 2.8.3 is available as a tarball
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/evolution/2.8/. I can't seem to find a
labeled version for 2.8.3 in Subversion, though the 2.8.2.1 version should be
exactly the same and is available here:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/evolution/branches/gnome-2-16/configure.in?revision=33014&view=markup

To understand Evolution development, check out
http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution and http://go-evolution.org

As for where the original openSUSE source is, I believe you should be able to
find it here: http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/. There seems to be a
src-oss directory under the 10.2 version at least.

If I find out exactly what verion of package you have installed, and from
where, I should be able to take a look at the code in the next few days. Since
you're using a "development" version of openSUSE's Evolution build, can you
tell me where you downloaded it from?

Thanks,
Nathan

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265