Re: Installing files to palm

jenn wrote:
    You can also drop a file on the hotsync icon, it will then be installed
    on the next sync. I think this feature needs to be documented
    somewhere,
    as it took a very long time for me to find it out...
I have no hotsync icon.  :(  Is there a way to tell fedora I want one?
When you say the icon, do you mean the gpilot control applet I added to the gnome desktop? I am pretty sure that is the only icon I have.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Ubuntu Version 7.04 (Feisty Fawn)