Re: Installing files to palm

----- Original Message -----
From: scott
Time: 16/07/2007 18:22
Hi,

I just started using gnome-pilot and I think I understand everything except for installing files onto my palm Treo 700P. I noticed there is a conduit called file that haves the description "Installs files on the PDA", but other than that description I can not find anywhere that says how to use that conduit. I looked both under the gnome help and on google.

	I'm using Gnome-Pilot 2.0.15 on Ubuntu 7.04.

You can also drop a file on the hotsync icon, it will then be installed on the next sync. I think this feature needs to be documented somewhere, as it took a very long time for me to find it out...

Tom