gnome-pilot settings screen appears twice when syncing.

Hello all, first of all thanks for your work, it has let me revive a
palm m500 that lay abandoned. I have a question: when I sync, using
the gnome-pilot applet (either using its GUI or by pressing the sync
button on the base station of the PDA), the gnome-pilot settings
config screen opens up twice (apart from the synchronization progress
window).

The palm device uses a USB cradle, connected to /dev/ttyUSB1. This is
version  2.0.14 running on Ubuntu Dapper Drake.
Thanks, all!

--
Adriano Varoli Piazza
The Inside Out: http://moranar.com.ar