sync birthdays?

Hi gnome-piloteers,

I've recently realized I'd better implement a birthday-memory-supplement
in my personal life.  So I would like to sync birthdays between my palm
(T|X) and evolution (2.8.1) using gnome-pilot 2.0.14 and pilot=link
0.12.1.   This is all on ubuntu edgy, using the official edgy packages,
though the system has a couple of other feisty packages; syncing is over
wireless or bluetooth (usb sync didn't work, as discussed some months
ago on this list).  As far as I can tell the birthday information
doesn't get synced along with the rest of the contact info.  Am I right
about this?  Is there an upgrade to pilot-link, gnome-pilot, and/or
evolution that can fix the issue?

Anyway, thanks for the help,

Matt

--