Re: Further dev work?

Tom, is your patch going to be included in the next version of pilot-link?

On Dec 29, 2007 3:35 AM, Tom Billiet <mouse256 ulyssis org> wrote:
Hi,

It does work, I'm using a Z22 with kernel 2.6.23, and I was also one of them where the z22 stopped working with a kernel upgrade.
I did not manage to get the visor module working anymore, but it does work now with libusb. But therefore I had to write a patch for pilot-link:
http://lists.pilot-link.org/pipermail/pilot-link-general/2007-November/003271.html
It's also required for pilot-link 0.12.3

Kind regards,
Tom Billiet

----- Original Message -----
From: Reitsma, Rene - COB
Time: 28-12-07 21:18

Evan,

I'm interested in seeing you say that you use a Z22. Have you been able to make it sync with Evolution using Gpilot?

I mailed to this listserv some time ago when after a kernel update in July 2007 my Z22 stopped syncing. My mail generated some discussion which I have followed but I have lost track of whether or not anyone got the Z22 to work, and if so, how.

Rene