Re: Further dev work?

I know it's fairly stable, but it's getting out-dated. I've heard various ideas being kicked around that I think are necessary but that haven't gotten any work:

I can program in java and .net and I'd be willing to learn c++ or whatever to implement some of these, but I don't know where to begin.

On Dec 27, 2007 11:32 AM, Matt Davey <mcdavey mrao cam ac uk> wrote:
On Sun, 2007-12-23 at 12:57 -0500, Evan wrote:
> Is any further work being done on gnome-pilot at all? The last update
> to the site was nearly a year ago.

Hi Evan,

gnome-pilot itself is pretty stable.  Most of the updates occur in the
evolution source tree, as that's where the Evolution conduits reside.

As it happens, I'm taking a look at the gnome-pilot code at the moment
with a view to adding in Bluetooth support.  More on that anon.

Matt