Re: can't sync with Tungsten T2

Hey Darren,

I think what you need to do is set up network sync over bluetooth. You create some stuff to get dial up running on the PC, then you create a bluetooth dial up from the palm to the desktop. Then you hit network sync and it all works like magic over the network via bluetooth.

Try this howto, I think it's along the lines of what I followed:
http://howto.pilot-link.org/bluesync/

Cheers,

Callum.

daz wrote:
Major breakthrough. It syncs successfully through ttyUSB0 every time.

Yee Haa.

I had read somewhere that it always gets 2 connections and always uses the odd numbered tty's for the sync and as a consequence I never tried 0.

Thanks for your responses.

Now, if you're game I'd like to get it to work with bluetooth.

When I try that I get the message on the palm: "Unable to initiate HotSync operation because the port is in use by another application".

Any ideas?

Thanks again,

Darren