Re: palm appointments lose custom categories on sync with evolution

On 28/09/06, Matt Price <matt price utoronto ca> wrote:
hi folks,

finally got my palm tx to sync with evolution!  feels great.  the only
issue seems to be that I've lost the category information for the
appointments I made on my palm.  though the category system is pretty
primitive (one per apptment), it's nonetheless crucial to the usefulness
of the palm -- when I look at my day, I see various colors telling me
what kinds of things I'm setup to do that day.  in evolution, thaat
information is doubly gone -- on the one hand, the categories don't get
transferred; on the other hand, when I do re-add the categories from
evolution, I don't see their colors show up in my view.

I guess the latter problem is strictly evo, but the former could be evo
or g-p, I'm not sure.  Or pilot-link, I guess.  Is this a known
limitation?

THanks,

Matt

could you share what are the versions of your settings, evo, g-p, pilot-link, kernel and variety of operation?