Re: Calendar not syncing

On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 11:21 +0100, Georgeino wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have exactly the same problem. The ECalendar conduit just quits with
> "Synchronization failed!". It doesn't matter if I'm syncing via NET or
> Cardle. I tried different one time actions (copy from/to palm). It
> didn't changed anything.
> The EMemos conduit doesn't work in the same way. EAddress and EToDo
> works fine.
>
> i'm working on Ubuntu EE, Evolution 2.8.1, gnome-pilot 2.0.14.

Thanks for the confirmation of this bug.

What palmOS device do you have?  Is it a regression since updating to
Ubuntu edgy?  i.e. did calendar sync ever work for you with your current
device?

It would be worthwhile one or both of you opening bugs against
evolution->conduits on bugzilla.gnome.org, or perhaps on ubuntu
launchpad.

I'll take a look at reproducing this when I get a chance, but the fix
will be in the evolution codebase, not gnome-pilot.  Hence my
encouragement to raise a bug against evolution.

All the best,

Matt

Matt Davey        	What the world needs is more good readers,
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 		not more good writers. -- Borges.