Re: Calendar not syncing

Hi,

i have exactly the same problem. The ECalendar conduit just quits with
"Synchronization failed!". It doesn't matter if I'm syncing via NET or
Cardle. I tried different one time actions (copy from/to palm). It
didn't changed anything.
The EMemos conduit doesn't work in the same way. EAddress and EToDo
works fine.

i'm working on Ubuntu EE, Evolution 2.8.1, gnome-pilot 2.0.14.