Re: gnome-pilot-2.0.14pre4 testing and fixes

On Mon, 2006-05-29 at 12:34 -0700, Nathan Owens wrote:
> This weekend, I finally got a chance to try gnome-pilot 2.0.14pre4. I found some problems with it,
> which were easy to fix. See the attached patch.

I've applied Nathan's patch, and the HIG patch posted a couple of days
ago based on Daniel Thompson's work (with a few further changes).

I've put up a tarball (2.0.14pre5) at:
http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/mcdavey/downloads.html

Changes since the pre4 tarball:

* Bug fixes to improve reliability of HAL/usb binding.
* GUI changes to improve overall look and HIG compliance.
* Failover to usb polling if HAL is not running (previously, gpilotd
    would exit with an error message if compiled with HAL, even if you
    were only using a serial or network device).
* Bug fix for bugzilla.redhat bug #189294

Thanks to everyone who helped with patches, suggestions and bug finding.

Matt

Matt Davey		What do you get the man who has everything?
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 		A good shot of penecillin.