Seg Fault with backup of Palm TX

When using the BAckup conduit I get a segfault every time my Palm TX
syncs WiFiCoreLib.  This occurs with both USB and Network sync on
Ubuntu Dapper RC whether other conduits are enabled or not.  For the
following test only the Backup conduit is enabled.  The Evolution
conduits seem to working fine.

Please let me know if there any other information that would be helpful.

andrew sauron:~$ gpilotd --disable-crash-dialog
gpilotd-Message: gnome-pilot 2.0.13 starting...
gpilotd-Message: compiled for pilot-link version 0.11.8
gpilotd-Message: compiled with [VFS] [USB] [IrDA] [Network]
gpilotd-Message: Activating CORBA server
gpilotd-Message: bonobo_activation_active_server_register = 0
gpilotd-Message: Watching Network ()
gpilotd-Message: Watching USB Cable (/dev/ttyUSB1)
gpilotd-Message: Found 4766, 0001
gpilotd-Message: Using net TRUE
[...]
gpilotd-Message: Found 12ef, 0100
gpilotd-Message: Using net TRUE
gpilotd-Message: Woke on network: Network
gpilotd-Message: Cradle Network has 0 events
gpilotd-Message: Instantiating 1 conduits...
gpilotd-Message: Instantiated 1 backup conduits, 0 file conduits, 0
other conduits
gpilotd-Message: NetSync request detected, synchronizing pilot
gpilotd-Message: Pilot ID is XXXXX, name is Palm TX, owner is XXXXXXXXXX
gpilotd-Message: Pilot has 0 entries in restore queue
gpilotd-Message: Pilot has 0 entries in conduit queue
backupconduit-Message: Making backup of finger
backupconduit-Message: Wrote 1 of 1 records, which is good
backupconduit-Message: AddItTData not modified since last sync
[...]
backupconduit-Message: wifidbLib-WMru not modified since last sync
backupconduit-Message: wifibusiflib not modified since last sync
backupconduit-Message: Making backup of WiFiCoreLib
Segmentation fault

--
Andrew Stephen
http://www.evil.geek.nz/

Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person
who doesn't get it.