Re: Unable to bind to pilot

On 水, 2006-02-22 at 15:26 +0000, Matt Davey wrote:
> Might be worth doing without the udev rule and trying to talk directly
> to ttyUSBx in case there's something odd there.

OK. That worked. I don't know why the udev-created device shouldn't
work. It works fine on my computer at home with the same versions of
everything. Oh, well. As long as it works.

Thanks so much for your help, Matt. I really appreciate it.
--
Stuart Luppescu -=-=- s-luppescu <AT> uchicago <DOT> edu
CCSR at U of C ,.;-*^*-;.,  www.consortium-chicago.org