Still workin on upgrading...

I'm noticing that the latest version commited is now 2.0.16?  Or, is it still 2.0.15?

Should I wait alittle while to see if 2.0.16 gets released? (I'm using 2.0.13 and It is locks up the desktop every other sync)
Best Regards,

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]