Re: Tungsten T5 status

Gerd,

(Following your namesake's fortunes closely... :-)  )

I'm using the 2.6.13-rc3 kernel.  I compiled it myself, including all
the modules demanded in the README.usb file here:

http://pilot-link.org/README.usb

I'm also using hotplug and udev.  My pilot-link version is 0.12-pre4,
which I compiled from source rather than using the Debian package.

I had problems myself until I read some archives and realised that you
have to press the hotsync button, wait 3 seconds and then try to
connect, using gnome-pilot or any of the pilot-link suite.

Hope that helps - I'll see if I can get the classic Datebook going.

Do any of the developers have any extra information on either the
classic Datebook feature in T5 or progress in supporting the new
Calendar API?

Thanks,
Matt