Tungsten T5 status

Hi all,

I appreciate that this may be a pilot-link issue but their mailing list
is down at the moment, so here it is.

I've got my T5 connecting nicely to my Debian machine using the USB
howto on the Pilot-link page.  My ultimate purpose is to synchronise
everything over Evolution using gnome-pilot.  I've configured
gnome-pilot to talk to my T5 and it successfully synchronises Contacts
with Evolution.  It even managed a full backup (although it crashed at
the end).

However, it fails to synchronise the T5's Calendar application.  I
appreciate from having read the archives that Palm have changed their
Calendar API for the more recent devices.

Has anyone managed to get Calendar synchronisation working with the T5
or Lifedrive?  Is this a known issue?

Many thanks,
Matt