Re: gpilotd-control-applet not working.

>From your first message: pilot-link-0.12.0-0.pre4.0.fc4.2.i386.rpm

You cannot use pilot-link 0.12 with the released versions of gnome-pilot. You
should use pilot-link 0.11.8.

Why the Fedora people went ahead and put a development version of pilot-link in
the distribution, I don't know, but it's caused more problems than any "real"
problem with pilot-link or gnome-pilot.

Nathan