Re: gpilotd-control-applet not working.

Ok.  So what I wound up doing was downgrading to the gnome-pilot
software on the FC3 disks:

gnome-pilot-2.0.12-4.i386.rpm
gnome-pilot-conduits-2.0.12-3.i386.rpm

Now the gnome-pilot app works fine but now I can't sync with my
Evolution contacts and calendar.  I hope I don't need to downgrade there
as well. I'm currently looking for a conduit package for Evolution that
won't crash the hotsync.  The one I've tried is the latest I could find:

evolution-pilot-2.2.3-1.1.fc3.nr.i386.rpm

but the sync crashes gpilot and the applet as soon as it starts to sync
the addresses.

Any ideas?  I'll repost if I find a solution.
Jeff