Re: Why pilot-getrom can't get full rom image from a m515?

Matt,

Thanks. I'll try POSE tomorrow.

There's another question. I tried to build gnome-pilot-2.0.13 on top of
pilot-link-0.12.0-pre2, with libusb enabled. After making some small
changes to function calls of dlp_ReadRecordByIndex, dlp_ReadRecordById,
dlp_ReadNextModifiedRec and pi_bind, the build seemed to be fine. But
the sync process doesn't work. The palm can connect to gpilotd but no
conduit loaded actually. I digged a little more, found that when the
gpilotd.c:sync_device() calls pilot_connect(), pilot_connect() will call
pi_close which set the connection closed. Then the dlp_ReadSysInfo will
be failed. Then no furture action will be called.

Then I removed the pi_close call in pilot_connect in gpilotd.c, around
line 202. (I'm pretty sure this is incorrect.) The dlp_ReadSysInfo
passed but the process was still hung on dlp_ReadUserInfo. So you can
see the "Identifying user..." on palm device until connection failed.

So any suggestion? I just want to make gnome-pilot work with pilot-link
on top of libusb.

Thanks.
Calvin