Why pilot-getrom can't get full rom image from a m515?

Hi, there,

I have an old model of palm m515. I tried to get the rom out and use
xcopilot to load it. The problems I met were:

1. pilot-getrom can't get full image.
# ./pi-getrom -p /dev/ttyUSB1 /tmp/m515.rom
   Generating /tmp/m515.rom4.1.0.rom
   4194048 of 4194304 bytes (99.99%)
   ROM fetch complete
   ROM fetched in: 0:03:43
Please note that there's 1% wan't loaded. But pilot-getram worked fine.

2. xcopilot failed to load the image. Well, it's reasonable. (BTW, is
xcopilot still an active project?)

So if someone know what happened, please kindly give me a message.

Thanks.
Calvin