Re: Infinite list in ToDo List

On Sat, 2005-04-30 at 07:44 -0500, Jay Phelps wrote:
> The best way I found to clear this up is to use FileZ (or similar) to
> delete the ToDo DB, go back into ToDo and add a dummy entry, then try
> re-syncing again.

Thanks for all the advice. In my experimentation, I noticed that the
Windows Palm Desktop lets you select multiple records. So I synced with
Windows, selected the entire range, deleted, and re-synced.

I guess Windows software is good for something, after all.

--
Joel Konkle-Parker
Webmaster  [Ballsome.org]

E-mail     [jjk3 msstate edu]