Re: Synching with two computers

hi all,

I have similars problems synching, but I never suspect that the problem could be windows

I use my Palm Zire with USB (an old one), to keep in sync from home to work, so I use evolution 2.0.1 at home (in Suse 9.2) and outlook 2003 at work (in windows XP)

it happens very often to have duplicate calendar appointments and tasks, with tasks I also found from time to time a lot of tasks without subject (blanks tasks), more 30, 50 or perphaps 100

I really do not know how to solve the problem, I just sync again I clean all the wrong data

any clue would be apreciate

thanks

On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 09:18 +0100, Matt Davey wrote:
On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 18:50, Robert Locke wrote:

> BTW, does anyone have a good, quick and dirty way to get rid of those
> "blank ToDo's"???

What's the status of pilot-dedupe?  It has a good name, but I've never
tried using it :)

Matt

Matt Davey        What do you call books that aren't cooked?
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 	Rare.