Re: evolution syncing

Le mardi 15 mars 2005 à 19:10 -0500, Kyle Marcus Anderson a écrit :
I cannot get my palm to sync with evolution properly.  I would like to
"start over" with all of this.  My calendar entries will not transfer
from my evolution data to palm and vise versa.  Would clearing my palm's
info help to get the syncing working??
Hi,
I had the same problem and to correct it (to push my Evolution calendar on my Palm), I must remove the file named
~user/.evolution/calendar/local/system/calendar.ics-pilot-sync-evolution-calendar-1000.db
After, synchronise and, for me, it's OK.

If there is another solution, I'm interested.

-kyle
Binerf