Re: trouble restoring databases

I'm guessing now that MyPilot/0 is created and used by the gnome-pilot
backup conduit to back-up the previous back-up.  Normally, my stuff
gets backed up whenever I sync with gnome-pilot.  I sync with
gnome-pilot b/c it syncs with Evolution.  Only because gnome-pilot
stopped working for me temporarily, I had to use pilot-xfer.
Nevertheless, thanks for the information.  I'll keep it in mind if I
need to resort to pilot-xfer regularly.

-ls

--
Larry Siden