Re: A question for gnome-pilot.

On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 10:19, Calvin Liu wrote:
> Hi, there,
>
> This could be a simple question for you. :)
>
> I hope to use gnome-pilot on device port "USB:". In

What are you trying to achieve?  Either you're confused, or I am!
"USB:" is not a device name.  I'm guessing you're confusing the
device name with the string supplied to pilot-link utilities?

The device name for USB syncing is generally /dev/ttyUSB1.  If
you're using udev or other usbserial devices it may be something
else (search this list).

pilot-link 2.0.12 can bypass the usbserial visor module, by
talking directly to usb devices with libusb.  gnome-pilot
hasn't been ported to pilot-link 2.0.12 yet, so just changing
the string from /dev/ttyS0 to USB: will definitely not enable
syncing...

Matt