Re: Synching with two computers

Hmmm.... as long as I do not synch with the Windows Todo conduit, my back and forth with Evo appears normal. Admittedly, it was only two days ago that I realized I should shut down the Windows conduits. So, maybe time will tell.

When I opened to the data file, I recall the blanks being well formatted, but empty, records.

Tom

Hey Tom,

I can pipe in on that piece.  The ton of blank todo's is apparently a
new "feature" and has nothing to do with your sync'ing with multiple
machines.  My environment is FC3, with Evo 2.0.4 and gnome-pilot
2.0.12.
For me, it turns out that I do not affect the ToDo list from within
Evo
and only make changes on the Palm, so I changed my synchronization to
be
one way for the EToDo to "Copy from pilot".  Admittedly I only sync
occasionally, and, knock on wood, have not seen a duplicate since.
Now
this originally happened to me with, I think an older version of Evo
2.x
so it may be that JP fixed it since then, but given your version
numbers, perhaps not....  My limited understanding though is that the
problem lies in the new conduits of Evo 2.x (though JP, Matt, or Dave
are more than welcome to correct my assumptions...).

--Rob